{DT} - Last Day of Whimsy Stamps November Release Showcase

Hi everyone and happy Wednesday :-)
I'm glad you stopped by my blog and I hope you had a great week so far!

Today is our last day of our Whimsy Stamps November Rubber Die Release Showcase!

Here's my little project (a Christmas candle) using the adorable 'Wee Let It Snow' rubber stamp by Sylvia Zet and the 'Layered Snowflake Dies' set.
And here you can see the original 'label' before wrapping it around the candle ;-)

Sorry for the not so good pictures, but good daylight is hard to get these days *sigh*
Everything that looks so greyish/muddy on the first picture is actually a beautiful bright twinkling white (like you can see it in the second picture). It's all colored with Heavenly White Twinklings, but I wasn't able to catch that in the picture yesterday evening :-/

And the RED is NOT that bold IRL *lol* I think it's because I must have used wrong camera settings yesterday while shooting the pictures :-(

To take a peek at all the other fab new release creations my fellow DT team mates and our special guests made for the last day of our showcase, please visit the blogs of these amazingly talented women:

special guest:
Dena Concienne
 
challenges:

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

22 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia: This is beautiful! What a job of coloring to get that little meeser into the pic! And I love that it is on a candle - I've never done this. My phobia is fire so afraid of the paper on the candle, however I LOVE the look of it! Your shading on the side is just beautiful. As you can see about my blog, there is a drastic change in style in my last few posts...I won't be DTing with those images again. It takes me too far from my natural style. The animals IS my natural style - more bohemian and more "out of the box." I love racey, off the edge, and lately the children ones. I'm really happy with my decision. Thank you for your WOW on my guest designer one. That was wonderful reinforcement, which I have received numerous times, for my decision last week. Divine Love, Samara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sylvia's designs and this one is really cute. Fab colouring (despite the bad light!!).
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab project, love the image and colouring. Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I do love it even if you had so much trouble with the pictures I can still tell it is a beauty! This is another of my favorite from this release.

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is verry beautiful sylvia :)
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to decorate a candy, using that adorable stamp. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this image. What a great idea to dress up your christmas table.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun decoration for the candle. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your work!!!! the idea is fine!!! the image and die is so beautiful!!! the colours too!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic job with the image. Great gift or home decor idea. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute project, and great idea to wrap the die cut piece around the candle. I know what you mean about the grey light right now. We bloggers are in the winter months now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ach Sylvia was soll ich wieder sagen. Das ist ganz bezaubernd und eine so schöne Idee.
    Deine Coloration ist der Hammer. Fantastisch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful! and what a sensational idea.

    xoxoox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh this is so stinkin' cute sweetie ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful Sylvia.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute Christmas image. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS. Good luck in the challenge. Love Diane (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous!! thanks for joining us at FF!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a cute candle wrap! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh Slyvia that sparkle is gorgeous! What a lovely way to dress up a gift! I'm so happy you shared it with us at Papercraft Star!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  20. wonderful! Love the image, your coloring and the die you used too!
    How did you attach the image to the candle?
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. A beautiful candle, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Truly Scrumptious this fortnight, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just gorgeous! Thanks for linking up to Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx