Rodney Reindeer


~°~please click on the image to view in full size~°~


Today I digged out one of my eldest rubber stamps I own: Rodney Reindeer (Whipper Snapper). I soooo love this stamp. It's my alltime fave for christmas ;) And speaking of digging into old stuff ... I also used one of my oooold papers from K&Co

The card is quite simple, but I like it although... hope you (and the receipient *lol*) will like it, too :)




stamp:
Rodney Reindeer (Whipper Snapper)

color mediums:
Distress inks (Ranger)
clear glitter gel pen (Sakura)
white 'puff' pen (Kreul)
white gel pen (Inkssentials)


other supplies/tools:
red and green cardstock (from stash)
Nestabilities classic and scalloped rectangles large (Spellbinders)
poinsettia with brad (Making Memories - FaLaLa kit)
leaf punch (McGill)
red embellishment (Making Memories)
pop dots (from stash)



~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

7 comments:

  1. Ach dieses Rentier finde ich so süüüß. Ein echt tolles und farbenfrohes Kärtchen. Herrlich gewerkelt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute Sylvia, wonderful!
    I love the image very much.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour combination and the design go extremely well together. The card is absolutely lovely. Petra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is so cute!! I love how you did that!! Looks fabulous!! That paper looks so cool and your image is so cute!! YOur coloring is fabulous!!
    Thanks so much for your lovely comment Sylvia!! I truly appreciate it!! Hope your having a lovely week-end!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfull card Sylvia. Cheery & Bright.

    hugs
    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ist das ein süüüsses Rentier...
    Die Karte ist... "ZAUBERHAFT"!!!

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is just stunning and the papers are sp perfect i love this one too, lots of {hugs} pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx