Phindys Place Challenge #3

Oh my gosh.. I hardly can believe we have our third challenge up and running already @ Phindys Place challenge blog :)

And -beware!- this week we have a REAL CHALLENGE for you!!! 
Because we want you to use your FAVORITE stamp by Phindy!!!

*haha*... you think I'm joking? You ask why this is a real challenge? Well.. for me it was a huge challenge to decide which one of all the gorgeous images to choose!!! Seriously!!!


Well.... I have to admit... I have lots more 'favorite' Phindy stamps but this one called 'Romantic Moment' is definitely one of the most adorable images to me!

So.... without further ado (and without even more *blahblah* from me ;-) ) .. here's my sample card for our challenge #3



And don't forget to check out the other DTs amazing creations:
Ann
Anne
Mary
Tammy



~°~ supply list ~° ~ 

stamp:
Romantic Moment by Phindys Place

color mediums:
Tombow Dual Brush markers

patterned papers: 
Springtide Papers by Lucky Smith

other supplies:
grey cardstock by Bazzill
Nestabilities Label1 by Spellbinders
light blue satin ribbon by Poppicrafts
metal rose charm from stash
Tim Holtz paper distressing tool
Inkssentials white gel pen by Ranger
Icicle Stickles by Ranger
Broken China Distress inks by Ranger
paper piercing tool from stash
pop dots from stash


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

9 comments:

  1. I should really start looking into digital papers, the ones you've used a sooo yummy! and I love your colouring, I never achive such a soft vintaagey effect, however much I try!
    TFS
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. me love those digi papers too......but im fighting the urge to buy them as ive run out of pocket money! lol

    like you i have so many fav images, i went for my first ever phindy image instead, but boy was i challenged on this one!!
    have a fab weekend hunny
    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sylvia-I love this-so soft and sweet. I agree that this is a toughie! I went for the fav of the moment rather than deciding on an all time favorite-can't be done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped in and made a comment but not sure it took so I'm back. I wanted to make sure to tell you how absolutely wonderful this is-how do you achieve such a soft look-did you watercolor?! Love your card, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those digi papers - just cant afford the color ink for my printer :(
    love the image and colors you chose - and the little charm! so glad to be on DT with you (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great digi paper!! So perfect with that precious image. Your card is absolutely awesome girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sylvia your card is so pretty and romantic, what beautiful soft colours you've used, adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sylvia, this is so charming! I love the soft, vintage look you achieved! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh what a very sweet card...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx