{DT} - Flower Greetings

Oh my ... I'm soooo bad! My poor little blog... so neglected... *lol*

To all my sweet friends in the blog world: I'm sooo sorry to be such a bad blogger lately. I really hope to post on a more regulare base again, soon :)

But here is one thing I can promise: I will have at least two blog posts this week *lol*

The first card, that I want to show you today is this clean and simple 'Flower Greetings' card, where I used one of the beautiful digi stamps from the brand new digi stamp designer at Whimsy Stamps: Natalie Michalski.

Her adorable stamp collection for Whimsy Stamps is called 'Moon Cookie Gallery' (isn't that a cuuuute name?! :) )
I kept the design of the card simple, because I really LOVE this image ('Tall Striped Vase') and totally wanted it to be THE focal point on my card. Therefore I just used some red cardstock from my stash, some patterned papers from October Afternoon and a Fiskars scalloped border punch to create it. Really easy, but I like the result (even more IRL, because I wasn't able to catch the right colors in the photo... the colors of the image and the papers are matching really good IRL!).
I colored the image with my beloved Tombow Dual Brush pens ;-)

See you all tomorrow again with another (and totally different) card ;-)))))

Have a wonderful evening everyone!

challenges:

  ~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

19 comments:

  1. A stunning card Sylvia - the beautiful image really stands out from the background and I love your choice of colours.

    Hope you are well - hugs, Sylvia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is such a beautiful card I love the colour theme and design and the image is lovely,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week,

    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Sylvia love the colours thank you for joining us at the crafty catz this week hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red works so well with that image, I love it

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog, hope to see you again soon

    Helen Ann XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely clean and simple card you created! Thanks for playing with us at WoodwareUSA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sylvia, thanks for joining us this week at Stamps R Us.
    hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful, Sylvia! Nice to see you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful. Love the teal and red together and your coloring is fab!!! Thanks for playing in the Woodware USA challenge this week. Good luck!!!
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sylvia this is fantastic, I love the bold reds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! I love the red
    Thank you for joining us at AC this week
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ein wunderschöne Karte ist das!!

    GLG Doris

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sooo pretty and clean looking love it thanks for joining ua at Alphabet challenge
    GIll xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Wonderful coloring of the image. Thanks for playing at IDIC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! Is this still "clean and simple"? That's s.th. I simply can't...
    Thanks a lot for playing alon with us at stamps&fun=CREATIVITY!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Creation and I love all the extra goodies that you have added! Thank You for joining us at Get Hippity With Ippity! I hope you have a wonderful and safe weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a lovely card
    Thanks for joining our challenge at IDIC challenge blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty and the coloring is amazing wow!!!Thanks so much for playing along with us at Wee memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at SFC…....
    Hugs GDT-Bella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx