39 .... again

Hi everyone and happy Saturday :)

I hope you enjoy your weekend

I have another simple birthday card I want to share with you today.
To create this card I followed the sketch from 'clean & simple'

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
   
challenges:

card receipe:
  • stamps - alpha stamps by SeeD's (retired)
  • patterned papers - from Stella Rose 6x6 paper pad by My Mind's Eye
  • other supplies - fabric flower from Basic Grey, cardstock from stash, crystal flourish from Prima Marketing, chipboard numbers by Heidi Swapp, border punch from Fiskars, white gel pen from Sakura
~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

8 comments:

  1. OOOOO Sylvia I LOVE all the bling sweetie and these colors are FANTASTIC!!!!! 39 again SWEET love that sentiment! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Sylvia.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you took a CAS sketch and made it more. everything coordinates beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous card! And your style is fantastic! Love the your paper choice too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fabulous. Love the colours and the bling. Thanks for joining us at Charisma.
    Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW genial Sylvia ... eine traumhaft schöne Karte *schwärm*

    LG
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card! Love the colours and the bling.
    Thanks for playing with us at Charisma this week.
    Hugs Christel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx