{DT} - Published - New Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine

Hi everyone and happy Thursday :)

I am super excited to tell you that there is a brand new magazine from Whimsy Stamps!

The 'Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine' can be found HERE

And as the blog post title says: there is also one card from me inside (p. 42) *smile*

Ok ok... you don't have to read the magazine to see my card, because it's here ;-))))
BUT I'm sure you will not regret hopping over there and taking a look or two or more ;-) into the zine! Because it's full of amazing and inspirational samples and there are also tutorials inside. 

And the best thing is: it's FREE :)



card receipe:
  • stamps - Mary the Magnolia Fairy by Moon Cookie Gallery (Whimsy Stamps), Filmstrip Sentiments by Raindrop Echo Designs (Whimsy Stamps)
  • coloring medium - Tombow Dual Brush pens
  • patterned papers - from 'Kioshi' 6x6 pad from Basic Grey
  • tools -Big Shot
  • other supplies - Double Scallop Die Tag from Whimsy Stamps, border punch from Martha Stewart, Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 11 die, crinkled ribbon from etsy, metal flower charm and pink brad from stash
  ~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

8 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous card!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a very beautiful card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow sylvia, what a fab card ! lovely done ! great tag !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooowwww die Karte ist wunderschön, tolle Farben! LG Janine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card and congrats for being published on my way to check out the zine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Herzliche Gratulation liebe Sylvia !!!
    Deine Karte ist wirklich ein Traum und sooooooo schön coloriert !!!
    Herzlichst,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, this is really gorgeous work in gorgeous colours, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That card is adorable! Unfortunately right now I am unable to scrap anything because I can't sit at my table for very long due to pregnancy issues. So my kids, my sister and my husband will be getting store bought cards for Father's Day and their upcoming birthdays in July! I'll probably have to have my husband go to the store and get cards for me to give! After August I should be able to get back to making my own :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx