It's a... Boy!

Hi my sweet blogging friends and happy Tuesay :-)

My eye infection isn't getting any better yet and sometimes it's only haze I see   :-(
I hope the antibiotics will help and let it get better, today!

But anyway, I have another card to show you :-D
I created this New Baby card using papers from My Minds Eye 'Alphabet Soup' kit and die cuts from Jillibean Soup's 'Spotted Owl Soup'. The stamps are from a 'Baby' set of See D's (that are no longer available).

I want to enter this card into the current challenge at ...Wee Memories...
and also into Papertake Weekly where this week 'anything goes' :)


Wishing you all a fantastic Tuesday!


 ~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

3 comments:

  1. So sorry about your eye,hope the meds do the trick! Your card is super cute...loving the little 1/2 circle banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvia,
    So bright and fun! What an adorable card. Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx