Happy Halloween

Hi everyone and happy Monday :)
I hope you enjoyed the weekend and had a great start into the new week.
Well.. today is my first day at work again, after having two weeks off... *mmmm* 

As I told you some days ago, I love all things Halloween and I purchased some Halloween goodies recently, so I had to create another Halloween card ;-)

I think you cannot see it very well in the picture, so I took a close up of the star on the upper left side: I put some Diamond Glaze onto the cardstock die cut star and it's such a neat effect.. looks like an epoxy sticker... nice and shiny :-) Hope you can see it in this picture (or even imagine it ;-) )
card recipe:
  • stamps - Inque Boutique ('Happy')
  • patterned papers - My Mind's Eye 'Mischievous' collection
  • cardstock die cuts  - My Mind's Eye 'Spooked' collection
  • tools - Making Memories mini stapler
  • other supplies - American Crafts cardstock, My Mind's Eye 'Mischievous' collection brad, Divine Baker's Twine, Diamond Glaze, Making Memories mini staples orange, Kaisercraft rhinestones in black and orange, dimensional adhesive from stash
challenges:

Thank so much for stopping by and taking the time to view my card and maybe you'll be so kind and leave me a comment before you go.. every comment brightens my day... thank you :-)


  ~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

18 comments:

  1. Herrlich liebe Sylvia.
    Was ein grandioses Halloween Kärtchen, ohne viel Schnick Schnack. So soll es sein. Klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I don´t celebrate Halloween, I think your card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya sweetie
    this is such a lovely card hunni
    i don't do anything about halloween
    but that dosen'd mean i don't like it, i love it
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Halloween card Sylvia!! Love your use of twine, the patterned stars and the Halloween colors!!
    Hope all is well!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sylvia,
    beautiful card.
    Hugs,
    Justyna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card just makes me smile ... love it! I like the colors and your layout ... beautiful! Thanks for joining in the fun at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful halloween card Sylvia, super!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome halloween card!!!! Love the colors!!!! You did a great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really pretty :) Love those brads !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are just the cutest!! and your coloring is amazing. I'm looking forward to working with you at Cardabilities. (p/s: did you know you followers widget is not there)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really fab!! Thanks for playing at CES Challenges xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not a fan of many Halloween things but your card with that cute tag is really neat and loving the epoxy look star.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, the shine comes through perfectly on the second pic. Such a nice effect and fun card! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joining at Cuddly Buddly this week…

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card sweetie love it!!

    Thank you for joining us girlz over at CES Challenges, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE this Halloween creation!!=) Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Let's Get Punchy" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun and uniqe card, like it so much! Thanks for playing and sharing at http://floweretstamplar.blogspot.com
    See you soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx