mom

Hi everyone and happy Friday :-)

I hope you enjoy the last days before Christmas and you have a bit time for yourself and you are able to enjoy this time of year without having too much stress!

Today I want to show you a NON-XMas card! *g*
Yes, I know I'm a bit early with this card ;-) but I used a sketch from Northridge Publishing and the three panels on the sketch plus the adorable patterns and colors from the Pink Paislee papers I used... well everything screamed 'Mom' to me ;-) 




Not sure if I will post again before Christmas eve, so I want so wish you all a very merry and joyful Christmas!



card recipe:
  • patterned papers - Pink Paislee 'Nantucket' collection (6x6 paper pad)
  • punches - Fiskars border punch, EK Success butterfly punch, EK Success corner rounder
  • other supplies - American Crafts white foam glitter Thickers alpha stickers, Kaisercraft champagne rhinestones, paper piecing tool from stash, Sakura white gel pen, Glue Dots Mini Glue Dots
challenges:


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

12 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia,

    Magnificent card. I like simple and clean style and your choice of colors. Succesful effect ! Bravo !

    Merry Chrismas ! Joyeux Noël !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Sylvia! I've seen that sketch on the Northridge web site and you totally did it justice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colors, they are great for "mom" and love the sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love the gorgeous papers and sweet butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wie schööööön.
    Die Farben sind eine Wucht und das Papier passt perfekt.

    Lass Dich umärmeln.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card so much. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Sylvia love the layout and colours thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Card !!
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at MMCS
    Best Wishes
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx