Thoughts of You...

 
Hi everyone and happy Thursday :)
Yesterday I've posted my step-by-step tutorial on the Spellbinders blog on how to create a card with a layered focal point.
I want to invite you to check it out - hope you'll like it and leave me a comment on the Spellbinders blog, if you do! :)

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Donnerstag :)
Gestern habe ich meine neue Schritt-für-Schritt Anleitung auf dem Spellbinders Blog gepostet, wie man eine Karte mit einem mehrlagigen "focal point" erstellt. Ich möchte Euch einladen, doch auch einfach mal dort vorbei zu schauen.
Ich hoffe es gefällt Euch und Ihr hinterlasst mir einen Kommentar auf dem Spellbinders Blog, falls dem so sein sollte! :)

card recipe:

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous vintage card my dear^_^
    Have a sweet day^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I have a vintage engagement card to make this month, and your card is inspiring. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous eye candy! Great tutorial, Sylvia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx