more exciting news to share...

Hi everyone and happy Friday :)
 Today I -finally- am able to share more super exciting news with you:

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Freitag :)
Heute darf ich Euch -endlich- von weiteren super duper aufregenden und höchst erfreulichen Neuigkeiten berichten:


*woohoo*
 Thank you soooo very much, Michele, for having me!
I feel so blessed and honored to be part of this amazingly talented team!

*juhuuu*
Vielen herzlichen Dank an Michele das ich dabei sein darf
Ich fühle mich wirklich wahnsinnig geehrt ein Teil dieses unglaublich tollen und talentierten Teams sein zu dürfen!

Sylvia Blum (me)

Oh my... to be honest...I am still pinching myself to make sure this is not only a dream...
Mann o mann...um ehrlich zu sein zwicke mich immer mal wieder selbst, um auch wirklich sicher zu gehen, das ich das nicht alles bloß träume...

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

9 comments:

  1. I am just thrilled to bits to have you on the team!
    We are going to have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sylvia, - you go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you are happy....hahahaha! Congratulations, Sylvia...well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayness!!! Iam soooooo HAPPY for you!! I already knew it......lol! I just knew .....a feeling that I got!!!! Woot Woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats Sylvia, a well deserved DT spot :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaahhhh!
    Was für eine wunderbare Bereicherung für CASual Friday, die sowieso schon zu meinen Lieblingschallenges gehört!
    Ich freue mich auf deine Inspirationen und schicke dir eine feste Glückwunschumarmung!
    Liebe Grüße, Anni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Sylvia! You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Sylvia - it was only a matter of time :)!! You're creations are always inspiring and amazing.
    Hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx