AIR Project: Kaleidacolor "Thank You Berry Much"

(click on the picture above to view in full size)

Hi everyone and happy Monday :)

As always I am thrilled and excited to tell you that my next project is up on the IMAGINE Crafts blog, today :)

This time my card is featuring one of the super cool "Kaleidacolor" ink pads from IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko!  Can you believe, that I did this card with one ink pad only? Yes, it's true! :)  These dye ink pads are so clever and they come in a variety of wonderful color combos. You can check them out, here.


If you have a minute, I would be delighted to see you over there!

Oh and maybe you also want to say "hello" while you are visiting their blog? *smile*
That would be marvelous :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you here on my blog again, soon :)

Sylvia xx


5 comments:

  1. Frohe Ostern gehabt zu haben liebe Sylvia.
    Die Karte ist wieder ein wunderschöner Hingucker ...!!

    GLG Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, sweet strawberry card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum, and I am new to blogging to.
    Take care and have a happy weekend.
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Sylvia,
    was für eine süss-fruchtige Karte von dir ! Gefällt mir total gut. Vor allem die Schrift in mehreren Farben, finde ich toll !
    LG Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx