AIR Project: With Sympathy



Hi everyone and happy Tuesday - again :)

This is my second post for today and if you are looking for my CAS-ual Fridays Stamps DT card (it's sneak peek day #2 for the awesome April release!!!), please scroll down to the next post or **click here** :)

I am excited to tell you that my next project is up on the IMAGINE Crafts blog, today :)
If you have a minute, I would be thrilled to see you over there (and maybe you also want to say "hello" while you are visiting their blog? ;-) )


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you here on my blog again, soon :)

Sylvia xx


2 comments:

  1. I find sympathy cards very difficult. Yours is lovely, thoughtful and serene. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Sylvia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx