Radiant Neon Blog Hop





Hi everyone and happy Friday :)

Welcome to the CardMaker / IMAGINECrafts Radiant Neon Blog Hop!

I am so excited to be part of this hop and thrilled that you stopped by to hop along with us!

And I am sure you will not be disappointed, because there are a lot of gorgeous inspirational projects awaiting you along the hop! :)

In case you didn't come here during the hop, you can jump over and start at the CardMaker Blog


Of course there is also a super prize to win along the hop! :) You can read all about the details and rules over at the IMAGINECrafts Blog.
(date expired + prize drawn, but of course you still can hop along and get inspired by the beautiful creations from the super talented hop participiants :) )


The card I am sharing with you is simple, yet stunning because of the gorgeous Neon inks and the contrast of the glowing colors against the white!




And here are the how-to's


Step 1:
Use a sponge dauber, pick up some Radiant Neon Electric Yellow ink and dab it onto the center of your flower stamp (from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps "Mums the Word" stamp set)



Step 2:
Use another sponge dauber to pick up some Radiant Neon Electric Coral ink and dab it onto the stamp, carefully blending into the yellow as you apply the ink



Step 3:
Again, use a sponge dauber and load it with Radiant Neon Electric Pink ink. Apply the pink ink to the outer areas of the stamp, blending the ink into the Coral as you dab it on.


Step 4:
Stamp the flower (from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps "Mums the Word" stamp set) onto a 3" x 4 1/4" panel of white cardstock. Repeat until you have stamped three flowers.



Step 5:
Stamp sentiment (from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps "Mums the Word" stamp set) with Memento Tuxedo Black onto the lower third of the panel


Step 6:
Mount focal panel onto white top folded card base (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") with dimensional foam tape + embellish with blue enamel dots


I hope you enjoyed this mini tutorial on how to ink your stamps with more than one of the gorgeous Radiant Neon colors :)



And here are my words for you:
THANK YOU



Your next stop on the hop is Imagine Crafts lovely and very talented 
Naghma Husain


In case you want to start over or got lost along the hop, you can hop over to the CardMaker Blog and start there!   

To read all about the details and rules of this blog hop, please visit the IMAGINECrafts Blog!


Thank you so very much for stopping by today! I hope to see you again, soon :)

Sylvia xx

34 comments:

  1. Love your card! So vibrant and cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! This is how you get all the colors on the stamps...Thanks for sharing and I love your bright, flowery card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tutorial and gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Sylvia – you knocked it out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job with your card, it's beautiful and really simple. Thank you for showing us the steps. I'm going to get some daubers today! Thanks for hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Sylvia!! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty-love the pop of turquoise! Thanks for being a part of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty flowers -- red and yellow
    Put them in your hair
    When you go to see your fellow.

    Very nice -- thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your flowers Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I just LOVE these Neons! They are so refreshing and I can't wait to own them!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you so much for the inking tips! that makes the most beautiful flower I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the simplicity of your card and the neon colors that you used. I love the photo tutorial you put and the explantion. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is just so pretty! I love all of the bright and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very lovely card. I love the colors and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those colors really stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the flower colors and the acrylic dot accents. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, love the layout and of course the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your neon flowers are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OHHHHHHH! What a beautiful card--- love the way you've created the flowers! WOWOWOWOWZA! I'm in love with the neon inks right now:) LOL!


    THANKS for leaving some love on my blog--you made my day <3 HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gosh - love this!!! So pretty - I'm a huge fan of these new neon colors, and you have certainly made me love them more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These neon inks are AWESOME! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. How gorgeous! Neon flowers, I love it!!! Most beautiful creation and thanks for the great tutorial too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh yes, the flowers look gorgeous and I love the teal/turquise colored pearls!

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card Sylvia. I love these flowers and the colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the effect on the flowers! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adore these colors! and your project is so pretty. thank you so much for posting -con

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm late to the party but I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your bold, brilliant blooms. BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I can certainly see why you got so many comments your card is so fun !! Theses inks show so well !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx