Sparkly Friendship





Hi everyone and happy Saturday :)

It's that time again: I am up on the IMAGINE Crafts blog today with a super sparkly, yet easy to create Friendship card.

This time I am using some Fireworks! spray, Versamark ink with white embossing powder together with the new "Big Treble" stamp set and "Treble Clef Fri-Dies" from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps

To see detailed and pictured step-by-step instructions and a complete list of supplies, please visiti the IMAGINE Crafts blog.

Oh and I would be deligthed if you'd take some time to leave me a little comment over there on the IC blog :-)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you here on my blog again, soon :)

Sylvia xx



3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx