It's The Most Wonderful Time...




Hi everyone and happy Saturday :)

I am very excited to share this card with you! The "Artists In Residence" from Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko were sent some lovely products from Memory Box and it was a great pleasure to use their stamps together with the awesome Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko inks - such a great match :)

I have used the stamps: "Snowy Tree" and "Wonderful Time" from Memory Box together with Encore! metallic inks in "Champagne".

I know it's a very unusual color combo for a Christmas card, but I loved the result anyway.

Step-by-step instructions, a detailed supply list and more gorgeous and inspirational Memory Box/Imagine Crafts+Tsukineko projects can be found on the Imagine Crafts blog!


BTW: I also did a card in the same way but with white, smooth cardstock. Looks beautiful shimmery IRL (but is hard to catch properly in a picture)


Oh and don't forget to stop by again, because I will have another card made with Memory Box / Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko products, which is very different from this one, but still CAS ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you here on my blog again, soon :)

Sylvia xx


4 comments:

  1. These cards are so elegant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are so very pretty. Love them. TFS and hope you have a beautiful day.
    Shan Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how it resembles snow! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx