baa baa

I'm in LELO fever right now *lol* ... I'm so in awe with the cute little images I can't stop myself using them *giggle*

The images I used on this card are 'old' ones (they are already available in the shop) but if you are looking for the cute fairies or other images I used lately you can make an advance order during this week by emailing Nancy!

Details can be found HERE
(if you don't understand German you can use the translator tool on top of the site!)


My card is for the following challenges:
Sketch and Stash #36 (the stamps are new :) )
Quixotic Challenge #27 (Emboss it)
Cupcake Craft Challenge #93 (Summer Delights)





~°~ supply list ~°~

stamps:
flowers and little sheep by LELO Design

color mediums:
Koh-I-Noor watercolor pencils
Tombow Dual Brush pens
blue chalk (no name)

other supplies:
Nestabilities Label 11 by Spellbinders
white cardstock from stash
satin ribbons from Poppicrafts
selfadhesive clear crystals by Hero Arts
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
Sakura Stardust clear glitter gel pen
pop dots from stash




~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

22 comments:

  1. Eine tolle Farbauswahl und ein süßes Motiv...
    Die Karte kann sich sehen lassen, sie ist wunderschön!!

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, die ist ja genial schön, die farben sind der knaller :o)

    grüsschen
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow Sylvia this is such a cute image...beautiful rich colours too...gorgeous
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwww Sylvia,so beautiful card,i love your images and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh Sylvia thats just the cutest !! beautiful work
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colouring Sylvia and such a cute image! Love it!
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your wonderful comment on my blog. Looks like e'll be wroking together! ;)
    Fabulous card btw! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh - this is STINKIN' CUTE and I LOVE the colors you've chosen! Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, love the image and the colours you have used, hugs Pops x

    P.S. Miss Germany is now called Poppy she is coming all the way to Germany to her new family x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a pretty card ! Love the bright colours ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW - wunderschönes Kärtchen! Deine Coloration gefällt mir supergut!
    lg
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Sylvia, love the sheep & the ribbon :)

    Looking forward to working with you on Donna's DT.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sylvia :D
    I m loving your creations and will have to check this shop out :D
    I Love the bright colours and bold layout you have used. I am looking forward to getting to know you better and working with you on the Donnas Den DT
    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow die ist ja super schön, mag diese tolle farbenkombi
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet and wonderful card! The image is so cute.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  16. soooo cute. love this little guy.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite colours. My favorite ribbon treatment. I'm in heaven.. I want the cute sheep too, like NOW.
    AND I want to be able to do that ethereal style of colouring you do... dammit, I'm gonna give it a try again tonite!!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card, the shimmer on the flowers are so pretty. Also love what you did to the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow! i love your card sylvia, your colouring is amazing!! thanks so much for joining us at sketch and stash xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dein Lämmchen ist ja süß - so richtig zum knuffeln.

    Lg
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a lovely card! Love the white background and that pleated ribbon! Thank you for joining Quixotic Challenge #27! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx