Bookmark

Nancy from LeLo Designs designed some super cute new stamp images that will be released soon and they are SO pretty. I used three of the new stamps (the flower, fly agaric and snail with bug) on this bookmark to create a little scenery ;-)
I hope you like it!


I also want to enter the challenge at 
Cute Card Thursday #114 (no designer papers)
with this bookmark as I created the background myself using chalks






~°~ supply list ~°~

stamps:
LeLo Design (not yet available but SOON to come!!!!)

color medium:
Tombow Dual Brush pens
Koh-I-Noor watercolor pencils

other supplies:
blue cardstock by Bazzill
Nestabilities Label 11 by Spellbinders
butterfly punch by EK Success
white gel pen by Sakura 
Stardust clear glitter gel pen by Sakura
blue chalks from stash
paper piercing tool from stash

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

12 comments:

  1. ach du meine güte, ist das süüüüsss *schwärm*, so schön kombiniert!!!

    grüsschen
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, was süüüüüüss und soooo wunderschön!!

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Sylvia,

    dein Lesezeichen ist Hammer und wunderschön - so süß, da traut man sich gar nicht, das Buch zuzuklappen..

    Lieben Gruß
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so sweet and so funny, great!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww So beautiful Sylvia.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooohhhh Sylvia this new image is just so so cute...I love the bookmark but wouldnt be able to read for looking at it lol
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Sylvia! Dein Lesenzeichen is supertoll....so goldig!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow-wow-wow, the colours are so gorgeous the whole tag seems to glow!!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable!! I should make some bookmarks....I really need them - I always lose mine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Das ist ja ein super süßes Lesezeichen!
    Das Motiv ist Zucker ;o)

    Liebe Grüße
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Such a beautiful bookmark with a AMAZING scenery.
    Wish you a wonderful day.
    Hugs, Swantje

    ReplyDelete
  12. Och wie süß ist das denn ??
    So ein schönes Lesezeichen und dann auch noch in meiner Farbe. Klasse.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx