Fairy

Look at this super cute fairy image.. isn't she adorable? It's one of many new (soon to come) images by LeLo Design!


This card is an entry for the following challenges:
Everybody Art Challenge #92 (Fairy Tale)
Sketch Saturday #105
Totally Gorjuss #32 (wings)

I colored the fairy with Tombow Dual Brush pens and some watercolor pencils. I also used lots of glitter on this card, but unfortunately you cannot see it in the picture *hmpf* It's soooo hard to catch that subtle glitter :-(
I did some additional close ups, hopefully you can see it better there (or maybe you can even imagine *lol*)

And of course I had to use some of the new goodies I won in the blog candy from The Beary Scrap Design Team Blog!!! :) I used the Nesties Label 11 die, some of the gorgeous mullberry roses that came in the package and Stickles Rock Candy to put on the fairy wings - Thanks again Kimm :)

~°~ supply list ~°~

all stamps by 

color mediums:
Tombow Dual Brush pens
Koh-I-Noor watercolor pencils

other supplies:
white, blue and pink cardstock by Bazzill
border punch by Fiskars
QuicKutz branch die cuts
pink satin ribbon by Poppicafts
clear Sakura Stardust  gel pen
pop dots from stash

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful card Sylvia,i love your image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. TW, forgot to mention - you really rock at taking pictures!!!
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I am constantly going to be SO jealous of all the gorgeous stamps you have!!!! It's fab and your fairytaley luminous style of colouring just fits it to perfection!!!
    I see you're using the candy stuff - you lucky duck!!!
    Hugs and enjoy your Sunday
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo schöööön :o)

    Grüsschen
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Like the image!
    Thanks for joining EAC!
    Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx