awww....look what I got

Oh man ... I think I'm the most lucky and excited person in the whole wide craft world, currently :)
Look what I got in my mailbox: This absolutely adorable and terrific card made by the fabulous Nancy from LeLo Design!!!

Mannomann ... ich glaube ich bin zur Zeit der glücklichste Mensch im ganzen Basteluniversum :)
Schaut nur was ich in meinem Briefkasten hatte: Diese absolut fantastische und unglaublich wunderschöne Karte von der super talentierten Nancy von LeLo Design!!!


Ohhhhh... I SO love this card.. look at all the beautiful details, like the glitter on the cut out flowers and the glaze on the flower bunch.. *sigh*.. simply gorgeous!!!

Ohhhhh... ich finde diese Karte einfach umwerfend .. schaut Euch nur all die tollen Details an wie z.B. der Glitzer auf den ausgeschnittenen Blumen und der "Lack" auf dem Blumenstrauß... *seufz*... einfach hinreißend schön!!!




Thanks a bunch, Nancy!!!

 Hab vielen lieben Dank, Nancy!!!

 

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

3 comments:

  1. freut mich das sie dir gefällt!!!

    grüsschen
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Sylvia, really wonderful!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jacqueline! I'm so happy that I received this card from Nancy :) I think she did a GREAT job on this card.. love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx