my BEARY SCRAP SHOP blog candy arrived - OMG!!!

Oh my goodness... look what I got in my mail (ahm.. well... in the customs duty office *g*) yesterday:


 
awwwwwww....... look at all these terrific goodies ..... I'm in (crafting) heaven now *sigh*

I won all of this incredibly wonderful crafting supplies a while back on a blog candy draw at The Beary Scrap Design Team Blog! Ohhhh... lucky me!!!

Thanks a million trillion times, Kimm!!!!
Words can not express how much I adore these goodies!!! 


I can't wait to use them - I'm sure you soon will see creations made with these wonderful gorgeous goodies from
The Beary Scrap Shop




~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!! Have fun with it xx Marley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word,what a lucky crafting girlie you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx