Done: Blog Renovation ;-)


I think I'm done... (well.. at least for now *lol*)
I admit it: it's not very spectacular *giggles*.. but I think this way the focus is more on the cards and projects I want to show you here on my blog :)

I totally 'CASE'd the idea with the tabs on top from SemSee! Thanks SemSee for the inspiration and I hope you don't mind me adopting your idea!

 
 Ich glaube ich bin fertig... (naja.. zuminest für den Moment *lol*)
Ich gebe es ja zu: Es ist nicht gerade spektakulär *giggel* ... aber ich denke auf diese Weise liegt der Fokus wieder mehr auf den Karten und Projekten, die ich Euch hier auf dem Blog zeigen möchte :)

Ich habe die Idee mit den verschiedenen Reiterchen oben bei SemSee gesehen und hemmungslos diese Idee geklaut! Vielen Dank an SemSee für die Inspiration und ich hoffe inständig es macht Dir nichts aus, das ich Deine Idee übernommen habe

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

6 comments:

  1. hihi der Mensch und die Technik viel Spass Sylvia wünscht die Karla ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good!

    In answer to your question about the die cut I used yesterday - it's "Scherenschnitte". I bought it at a CKC show recently. The company is based in Washington state.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Sylvia Im so impressed, how organised is that, would you like to come and organise my craftroom please lol
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very need and clean...I really like it Sylvia!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it looks wonderful, really love the clean feel!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx