a sparkly 'hello'

Hi everyone and happy Monday :)

Today I want to share a non-stamped card with you. I followed the sketch #110 from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and used papers from the 'All About Me' collab kit by The Digichick designers.

The sparkly 'hello' are made using glitter alphabet stickers from My Little Shoebox. Don't know if you can see the glitter properly in the photos but the lovely sparkle is definitely there and I love the look of it :)

The swirl and butterfly are cutting files from the Silhouette online store, that I cut with my Silhouette SD machine. 

  

    ~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

10 comments:

  1. Very cute card :D great colour combination :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty card ! lovely colors,
    great
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Sylvia, so cute and those colours together are just perfect
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sylvia - what a pretty card! I love the fun colours and the forgeous flourish you have used! Thanks for sharing! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I really love how you added the flourish and wrapped the corner over the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card Sylvia! Wonderful colours!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful card! love the colors!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Sylvia.
    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Sylvia! Love the colors you chose and the design.
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards, very nice coloring. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am a new follower. Love your quilling too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx