Do What Makes Your Heart Happy





Hi everyone and happy Friday :)

Thank you so much for stopping by, today! 
Your visits and lovely comments just mean so much to me and are very much appreciated!!!

I know it has been quiet here on my blog, lately! I am still working "behind the scenes" to get some projects done but I had to deal with some health and other issues during the last weeks and months... 


Slowly but steadily things seem to get back to "normal" and I hope I will be able to show more cards and other projects here on my blog again, soon!!! :)


But now onto my project for today: Above you can see a little sneak peek of my project for IMAGINE Crafts. I have used some of my favorite products here on this card: Radiant Neon inks along with Versamark and the super awesome verdigris embossing powder from IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko!


You can find the card as a whole plus detailed and pictured step-by-step instructions on the IMAGINE Crafts blog


For a list of supplies, please refer to the grey box below this post.

I would be delighted if you hop over there and take a look (and maybe leave me a comment? :-) )


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you here on my blog again, soon :)

Sylvia xx



    Supplies




3 comments:

  1. Well, you are missed. Love your project...so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs and Prayers for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card!! I love the way the colors all work together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx