IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko and Clear Scraps: Clear Summer Mini Album

IC_CS_Badge 

IMAGINE Crafts is proud to feature projects created by our Artists In Residence this week using products from ClearScraps.  We hope you enjoy the creativity our team shares with you this week!   


Hi everyone and happy Monday :)

I am so excited to be part of this months blog hop with IMAGINE Crafts + Clear Scraps!
For this mini album -which I will complete with photos after Summer holidays- I decorated a "6x6 Tab Album" from Clear Scraps.

The white swirls DON'T come with the clear album, but I stamped them with Cotton White StazOn, which is the perfect choice to stamp on acrylic (and all other non-porous) surface!

I distressed all edges of the design paper panels with Memento inks and created a frame for the circle paper on page 2 with irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Gold

You can find a complete and detailed list of supplies I used as well as step-by-step instructions on how to create this mini album at the end of this post (please refer to the grey boxes below)

Cover:
Page 2:


Page 3:

Page 4:

Page 5:


Here is the other project for today:

Allie Gower

If you've missed the other projects this week please visit the IMAGINE Crafts Blog.




Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you here on my blog again, soon :)

Sylvia xx


    Instructions


    Supplies

12 comments:

  1. The swirls look so nice on the pages. What a gorgeous mini album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, swirls on the pages are fabulous, love them in white Stazon!!!
    Thanks for visiting me :D You asked how I created my card, well I stamped the young woman first then masked her and stamped one flower then masked that flower and stamped another, finally colouring with Copics! Hope that helps :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! The white swirls make it look so elegant and complete! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely job on the album. Acrylic albums are a bit tricky and you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sylvia, this is absolutely AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Lady.....THIS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I *love* this! The white swirls are fabulous on the clear pages! Totally love the paper you chose, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a perfect album for summer pic's! Love the flourishes all through and how you framed the first page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the flourishes throughout! Gorgeous summer album

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely! I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Syliva, dein Album ist der Hammer ... WOOOOOOW!!

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx