Let's Party!


Hi everyone and happy Thursday :)

Today I am sharing a fun, whimsical and sparkling party invitation card on the Imagine Crafts Blog!


Wanna see the complete card? Are you curious to see how I did it?

Then come on over and read the full post with complete step-by-step instructions (incl. pictures).  You also can find a detailed list of supplies over there!


I would be super delighted and thankful if you'd decide to visit their blog and maybe take the time to leave a little comment, so I know you've been there?! *smile*

The Imagine Crafts Blog is always worth a visit if you are looking for awesome ideas, techniques and inspiration for mixed media projects, scrapbooking pages and cards!


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you here on my blog again, soon :)

Sylvia xx


1 comment:

  1. it is a cute invitation! I like the lettering style too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx