Forever And Ever






Hi everyone and happy Friday :)

Today I am sharing a card where I used up some products from my stash: 

  • left over pieces of Carta Bella papers, 
  • a stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps,
  • a sticker from Websters Pages and 
  • some twine from Garn&Mehr.


All color media (inks and texture spray) are from Imagine Crafts / Tsukineko!

I played along with CAS(E) this Sketch! again. This is the provided sketch:




Please refer to the grey boxes below this post for step-by-step instructions and a complete list of supplies :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you here on my blog again, soon :)

Sylvia xx


    Instructions
  • make 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card from white cardstock and round lower right corner
  • cut patterned papers into banner strips and adhere to card front
  • thread twine through tag sticker and affix to card front using foam tape
  • ink sentiment stamp with three colors (Memento Love Letter, New Sprout and Dandelion) and stamp onto card front
  • pierce wholes underneath part of the sentiment
  • splatter some irRESISTible texture spray in New Sprout all over the card
  • embellish with rhinestones


    Supplies


    Challenges

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sylvia!! I love the colors on your card. So pretty. Your tag is so adorable. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card! Everything on it is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card!! I really like the colors you used on this. I also love the paint drops and the tiny tag. So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty! Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx