Birthday Wishes




Hi everyone and happy Thursday :)

Today, I am sharing a card, that was made for the Imagine Crafts Blog a few weeks ago!
I don't know why, but I totally forgot to post this here on my personal blog *eek*

But I think it's not too late to show it now ;-)

Therefore...here it is: A card made with the beautiful metallic "Encore" inks from Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko.
These inks are adorable - especially if you use them on dark background (will share a card using Encore inks on dark background, soon :) ). But they are alsoo adorable on light backgrounds! It's just a bit difficult to catch the wonderful metallic shimmer in a picture...

You can find the step-by-step instructions on the Imagine Crafts Blog!






The stamps on this card are from Whimsy Stamps and their "new" line of stamps "Clearly Whimsy Stamps" and the stamp set is called "Happy Everything"! It is designed by my dear online crafting friend Simonne Clay! She is so incredibly talented and I am a huge fan of her card creations for many years! I am super happy, that she now has her own beautiful designs made into clear stamps :)

Please refer to the grey box below this post for a complete list of supplies and visit the Imagine Crafts Blog for step-by-step instructions

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you here on my blog again, soon :)

Sylvia xx




    Supplies


3 comments:

  1. I super love the shimmer on this! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty and the clean looking card. nice work on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx