Friends ATC

Here's my entry for

Theme Thursday (stamped background)

Thought this would be a good occasion to do an ATC

(I did not do any ATC for months..*huh*)

The background is made out of various Adirondacks:

I tapped the inkpads on an acetate sheet, then spritzed it with water, layered the white cardstock on top, brayered over it and let it dry .. that's it.. quite easy! ;-)

stamps I used:

Autumn Leaves (flourish), Unicorn (butterfly),

Stamps Away (dots & typewriter alphabet)

~°~Thanks for visiting my blog~°~

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Sylvia - I love that type of background and the images are lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boah was ist das klasse. Der HG ist ne wucht und der Stempel so schööön.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Sylvia!! Wonderful background! I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous background, great ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toller Hintergrund und superschönes Motiv.
    http://barnie.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ATC, you're VERY good at these ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sehr schön geworden!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Klasse geworden!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Klasse Hintergrund, schönes ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful ATC and gorgeous backgound colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ATC! Love the colors and the background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely work, great background :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. fThis is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx