Christmas Town and Autumn Award


Hier kommt mein Beitrag zu Carol's Sketch Fun #5. Vielen Dank, Carol - es hat mir viel Spass gemacht mit dem schönen Sketch zu arbeiten! Allerdings habe ich den Text unten rechts vergessen :-(

*****

This is my turn on Carol's sketch fun #5. Thanks so much, dear Carol - it was a lot of fun to work with this beautiful sketch! But unfortunately I forgot the sentiment on the lower right side :-(

Close up:
Stempel/stamps:

Flamingo Art (Weihnachtsstadt, Sternenschnörkel / christmas town, star flourishes)

Ladybug and Friends (Schneeflockenhintergrund links / snowflakes background on the left)

Gel-A-Tins (Schneeflocke auf dem runden 'Medaillon' / snowflake on the round medaillon)


*****
Ich habe diesen netten Award von der süssen Poppet bekommen. Vielen Dank dafür, Liebes. Ich möchte ihn gerne an all meine Leser und all diejenigen lieben Menschen weiter geben, die mir Kommentare hinterlassen.
Ihr seid so lieb und es ist immer wieder eine riesige Freude zu lesen, was ihr geschrieben habt. Also möchte ich Euch allen einen wunderschönen Herbst wünschen :o)

I got this lovely award from sweet Poppet. Thanks so much for it, hun.I will give it to all my readers and lovely people who leave me a comment.You are so kind and it's always a pleasure to read what you have written,so I'm wishing you all a wonderful Autumn :o)




~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~


7 comments:

  1. Wooooooooow die sieht ja wieder richtig edel aus.
    Traumhaft, gefällt mir wieder sehr gut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an absolutely beautiful card Sylvia :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. die ist ja toll !!!


    Du machst so wundervolle Karten.... schmacht!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sylvia, your card is beautiful! I love it, thank you so much for playing along with my sketch ;-D

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card, just stunning!
    congratulations on your guest DT spot for Sugar Nellie, I am a bit behind as I have been away on holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Christmas Town" ist ein echtes Sahnestück!
    Hab den Stempel auch ganz dunkel benutzt.
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx