Hello Friend


Just a small, quick and simple card. I got my new Inkadinkado stamps recently and just HAD TO create a card with this gorgeous dragonfly! Hope you like it as much as I do.. I really adore this image!
Just take a look at the close up pic.. there you can see all the beautiful details.. e.g. the birds within the wings of the dragonfly...
I used some glitter to highlight some parts of the wings.. hope you can see it on the pics?!
*****
Nur ein kleines, einfaches, schnelles Kärtchen. Ich habe kürzlich meine neuen Inkadinkado Stempel bekommen und MUSSTE einfach mal eine Karte mit dieser unglaublich schönen Libelle machen! Ich hoffe sie (die Libelle) gefällt Euch genauso gut wie mir.. ich bin ganz hin und weg von diesem Motiv!
Schaut Euch auch mal die Nahaufnamen an.. da kann man all die schönen Details sehen wie zB. die Vögel in den Flügeln der Libelle ...
Ich habe ein wenig Glitzer benutzt um einige Teile der Flügel zu akzentuieren.. ich hoffe man kann es auf den Fotos erkennen?!



stamps:
Inkadinkado (dragonfly)
Prima Marketing (lace border)
Whiff of Joy (sentiment)


others:
Hero Arts self adhesive crystals
Sakura Stardust pen Clear
Versafine Onyx Black
Distress Broken China and Faded Jeans



~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

6 comments:

  1. Great work as always Sylvia. I hope you don't mind but I have left you a wee pressie on my blog.xxx Karen.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun. Just LOVE the stamp you used, WOW, stunning! The glittery detail looks fab too. Another fabulous creation!

    Hugs, Naoual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ich weiß ja nicht wie du so eine schöne Karte auf die Schnelle machen kannst, dafür würde ich länger brauchen, bis ich alles so habe wie ich es möchte... einfach genial und wunderschön dein neuer Stempel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love that stamp! And you have made a beautiful card with it! I love the bling you used as well! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow das ist ja mal was ganz anderes von Die. Die Karte ist ein Traum. Wunderschön und der Stempel erst *schwärm*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, the lace looks amazing hun, its very eye catching, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx