Get stamps for FREE: "Where's Robin?"

Dee from Doodle Palace is missing her partner Robin, so come on over and help finding her... you can win one of these cute cookie bear stamps (see below) :)

This is what Dee said:

'I've misplaced Robin! I really have no idea where she is. She and hubby left for a mini vacation Saturday and were to return on Wednesday evening but here it is Friday and NO ROBIN!! Before I send the authorities out I will make a phone call or two...=) LOL! Robin, where ever you are, have fun and think about those of us who are slaving away at work! You slacker!!!! Maybe we should do a "Where's Robin" game...

Yep, that's what we are going to do! Comment on this post and tell me what you think Robin is doing and/or has been doing since she left town Saturday! I will give away 3 Cookie Bear (before he is offically released!) image on Sunday, May 17! One to the person who makes me LAUGH until I cry! I have a teenage son and 8 rescue dogs so I often need a laugh! =) One to the person who is the most CREATIVE and one to the person who actually gets CLOSEST to what Robin is really up to! I just know I will have found her by Sunday! Could be fun!! And FREE!! =) Let those creative juices flow! Have a great weekend!'


So... why do you wait.. hop over to Doodle Palace and help Dee finding Robin :)


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx