first photos using my new Canon EOS 1000D (Rebel XS)



Ok... I have to admit that I am absolutely NEW to this digital photography thing *lol* ... I just had an automatic compact digi cam (IXUS 70) before, where I only had to put it on and .. SHOOT *lol*... well and it is such a huge difference to work with *wow*... I know I have to learn sooooo many things.. I think it will take me years to take good photos... but wanted to share two pics I made today anyway ;) Even if it's only to keep track of the growth (hopefully!) in photography knowledge and skills over the time.... ;-)
*****
Ok.. ich muss zugeben das dieses ganze Fotografier Gedöns absolutes Neuland für mich ist *lol*... ich hatte bisher einfach so eine automatische Digi Cam (IXUS 70) die man einfach nur anmachen und dann draufhalten musste *lach*...naja.. und mit diesem Teil zu arbeiten ist wirklich ein gigantischer Unterschied *wow*... Ich weiss das ich noch soooooooooooooo viel lernen muss.. ich glaube ich werde Jahre brauchen um gute Photos zu machen... aber ich wollte Euch trotzdem zwei Bilder zeigen, die ich heute geschossen habe ;) Und wenn es nur dafür ist um meine Entwicklung zu einem (hoffentlich) besseren Verständnis und Können beim Fotografieren über die Zeit festzuhalten...;-)




ETA: and two more I took this afternoon *lol*
blue lavender

daisies


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

7 comments:

  1. wow what beautiful clear photos! janny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boah na die Invesition hat sich gelohnt.
    Tolle Photos. Klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures, looks like a very good camera and a good photographer!
    Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deine Fotos sehen super klasse aus ..tolle Aufnahen... die Investition hat sich echt gelohnt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, Sylvia! I *love* the last one with the daisies, very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jetzt schon tolle Bilder! Wie ich Dich kenne,wirst Du Dich da richtig reinhängen und ratzfatz hier bald megagei.. ProfiFotos präsentieren. WETTEN? *g*
    Eine schöne Woche mit Fotografierwetter und lG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous really clear like you are there...

    Sorry i havent been by in a bit, its a long story but we are having to move house to be safe again...
    Lots of {love} pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx