Sketches!{by tamara} SKETCH #100 + Doodle Palace DT


*wooooot*.... Tamara is having an anniversary this week: she has posted card sketch #100!!!!!! *wow*.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
And I really really love her sketches! She is so talented! And even though these sketches have been sometimes hard for me to follow I loved even that they brought me out of my comfort zone... what would life be without some challenges, right?! *lol* BTW I rotated her sketch 90° clockwise ;)

But one thing that was definitly not tough for me this week, was to use this cute little Harley under blanket designed by Doodle Palace. It's one of the new images, released last Tuesday and now available at their Etsy shop. I love this cute hound dog... he looks so sad but sweet that you always want to cuddle him :)
*****
*uiiiiiiiiii*... Tamara hat ein Jubiläum diese Woche: Sie hat Karten Sketch Nr. 100 gepostet!!!!! *wow*... HERZLICHEN GLÜCKWUNSCH!!! Und ich liebe ihre Sketche wirklich seeeehr! Sie ist so talentiert! Und auch wenn es manchmal gar nicht so einfach für mich war etwas aus den Sketchen zu machen hat es mir immer viel Spass gemacht eben weil es mich gefordert hat auch mal ein wenig abseits der eingetretenen Pfade zu gehen und etwas ganz anderes zu machen.. und was wäre das Leben ohne ein paar Herausforderungen, stimmt's nicht?! *lach* Übrigens habe ich hier ihren Sketch um 90° im Uhrzeigersinn gedreht ;)

Eine Sache war diese Woche allerdings definitiv keine große Herausforderung für mich: Nämlich den niedlichen Harley unter der Decke (Harley under blanket) von Doodle Palace hierfür zu benutzen! Ein neues Motiv, das seit Dienstag im Etsy shop erhältlich ist :) Ich liebe diesen süssen kleinen Kerl mit dem traurigen Blick, den man am Liebsten immerzu knuddeln möchte!


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

6 comments:

  1. Zum dahinschmelzen.
    Nein was ist die süüß.
    Ein Traum meine Liebe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhhhh I LOVE the stitching!! And the stamp is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Sylvia, this is adorable! Great colours again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ist die wieder süß. Der Hundi ist ja knuffelich .
    wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love the layout and fabby papers, {hugs} pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgoeus card Sylvia :-)
    I printed this one off and all the ink kept smudging !! I think I need to change the card I am using !!

    Hugs
    lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx