more exciting news *woot*

Hello dear blog friends,
just a quick post to let you know that there will be a new challenge blog starting on Monday, June 14th! We will bring you challenges every other week and I'm sure you don't want to miss it!

So mark the 14th in your calendar and then come on over to DONNAS DEN OF CRAFTS blog and join in the fun :)

And I'm so proud and super excited to announce that I'm one of the new DT members for Donnas Den of Crafts *woot* . Check out the shop, Donna has some incredible things in store :) From stamps to design papers, from glue to embellishments, from die cutting tools to ribbons...everything a crafters heart desires. Just hop over and check it out :)


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

3 comments:

  1. I'll be watching for the new challenge blog. Have a fantastic Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh, you lucky duck!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making the team Sylvia, can't wait to see your work for the first challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx