:-)

Hi everyone and happy Monday!
I hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as we did. My family had lots of fun at the 'Fastnachts' processions yesterday (you can see photos from last years procession ~°~ HERE~°~  if you are interested in seeing what 'Fastnacht' is)

But I think you don't really want to know how my weekend was but if YOU are the winner of my blog candy, don't you?! ;-))))

For all of you who did not win: Don't worry! I will have a new candy up for grabs very soon ... so stay tuned :)

Now...without further ado... Random.org decided that the winner is


#32 Jacqueline

CONGRATS


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jacqueline, enjoy those lovely goodies.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jacqueline!!! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jacqueline!! Will keep an eye out for new candy so I can send more people to your awesome blog g/f!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a fun weekend Sylvia!! Congrats to Jacqueline!
    Have a great day Sylvia! Had to come visit you since I am missing you on the YNS hop my friend.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm so glad that I won, super!
    I'll send you a email.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sylvia,

    I tried many times to email you, but
    I can get the emailadres right! Can you send a email to me? (sjakvk@gmail.com).

    Thanks Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx