Forever Friends

Hi everyone and happy Saturday!
Today I stumbled across this wonderful blog: Damask Love! You really should check it out because Amber does beautiful work.. especially in CAS style! 

She just set up a blog hop for all of us 'poor' rejected entrants of Paper Crafts Magazine (who sent out the 'happy mails' yesterday.. so I know mine has been rejected.

(I'm sorry.. can't find the sketch pdf on my hard drive anymore *sigh*.. the only thing I now is that it was sketch #27 *lol*)

And here's my card:
I cut out some of the flowers from the dp and put them on foam dots to give it a little bit more interest and dimension. I also added some blue selfadhesive crystals to the ornament frame and to the flower centers.

card recipe:
  • cardstock from Dani Peuss
  • dp from October Afternoon
  • stamp from Inque Boutique (retired)
  • cutting file for the label ornament frame from Samantha Walker (via Silhouette online store)
  • blue selfadhesive crystals from Hero Arts
  • pop dots from stash





~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

20 comments:

  1. this is one pretty card ! lovely done !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! lovely card! it's so classy and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! You made a great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is bright and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! So fresh and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Восхитительная открытка!!! Яркая, сочная!!! ))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deine Karte ist klasse, Sylvia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beauty Sylvia! Keep on submitting because your work is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely! Love the bright colours and the popped flowers are perfect! I was scared of this sketch but you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful!!!! Love the colors and the dimension you created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your card is stunning! Love it! Such pretty paper and colors....love how you cut the flower out and put it at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, Sylvia!
    Lovely card and take on that sketch!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wunderschön!!

    GLG Doris

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a lovely card and a great take on the sketch too!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sylvia, I LOVE this! Great paper choices and such a cool shape to your accent:) Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog as well. **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely beautiful Sylvia the paper and that sentiment look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just stunning! I love the color combo, the dimensional hand-cut flowers, and that label. Awesome card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty card... love the way you have fussily cut out the cards and added bling.

    I am trying to become a follower but your follower button is not showing up. Another time, I guess.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx