Show Me Thursday at Sassy Cheryl's

Hi everyone and happy Thursday :)

Ohhh... I hardly can believe it's Thursday already.. time for the next Show Me Thursday at Sassy Cheryl's And what a perfect timing, because I just got a little package this morning with lots of goorgeous goodies that I ordered from Wild Orchid Crafts recently. And so this is what's on my workdesk at the moment :D

Oh... and it could be interesting for you, too.. because after my current blog candy has ended (I think that will be soon ;-) ) some of the goodies here on the photo might be part of the next blog candy I'll give away soon *hint hint* ;-))))






~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow. What a great stash you have there! Thanks for showing your space this week. Lovely items. What a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!! I see some lovely treasures here for sure!
    love taking a peek at your space today.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely 'pretties' Sylvia. THey would go well in my space, too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous goodies. Enjoy using them.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jealous of your stash! Look at those goodies! Flowers and lace....yummy!!! Have fun playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, lovely things do you have. I have a question: when is the draw of your candy because I think I missed it??
    Ageeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhh what a lucky girl! those flowers are beautiful! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! How yummy and delicious this looks, better than chocolate!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sylvia, when I saw those flowers, I thought I was at Barbara's blog. Wonderful stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sylvia, what a great stash of lace!!! Thanks for showing us your space this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome spread of goodies!! I love how pretty they all are!! Thanks for sharing your space with us!
    Hugs
    Jodi=)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx