Blog Candy Winner :)

  Hi everyone and happy Tuesday :)


Finally, Random.org chose the winner of my last blog candy ;-)


And the winner is.....
...
...
...
*drumroll please*
...
...
...
  #85 - Sally from sallysbitz


CONGRATS!!!


Please drop me an email (you can find my email address in my profile or on my 'about me' page ) so I can send you the goodies :)


Thanks to all of my sweet followers! Without you it would not be so much fun to run this blog!!!


And stay tuned... as I seem to reach 600 followers soon, there may be another blog candy in near future ;-)))




~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Sylvia!

    :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow .... thanks x

    Can't believe I have won.

    Shall email you now with my details.

    Whoo Hoo

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sylvia, me again!

    I have just tried to email you BUT it did not recognise your email.

    Would you be kind enough to email me & I can then reply sending you my details.

    Sorry to be a pain.

    sally.bownes@talk21.com

    hugs sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. There she goes making her perfect fake stitching again! ANd your blue tones are always amazing - you seem to have some secret about using tht colour!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting us play, Sylvia!

    Have a wonderful weekend :)
    Love n hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx