Another Birthday Card


 Hi everyone and happy Saturday :)

As soon as I saw the color combo at 'The Play Date Cafe' this week I knew I just have to do something with these colors. LOVE these colors together!

And I also desperately wanted to participate in this weeks CAS-ual Fridays challenge ;-) Because this weeks challenge really is a huge challenge for me ;-) I'm not sure if these flowers can be classified as 'color blocks' but I hope so! :-)

And here's an additional close up of the layered flowers:


Have  a great weekend, my sweet blogging friends!

challenges:


card receipe:
  • design papers - from 'It's My Party' by WM[squared] Designs
  • tools - Silhouette SD
  • other supplieshappy birthday sentiment from 'It's My Party Wordart Extras' by WM[squared] Design, kraft cardstock from Bazzill, white gel pen from Sakura, selfadhesive clear crystals from Hero Arts, paper piercing tool and foam pads from stash


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

12 comments:

  1. Love, love those colors....totally stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Sylvia, fabulous card. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun use of the colors! Your layered flowers are adorable and really pop against the kraft! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe and CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this---those flowers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun use of the colours Sylvia with those flower spots! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card and liking the use of colour blocks, might have to try this:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this...beautiful color block...beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your CAS card, really fun and happy! It's great to have you playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun and fantastic! LOVE those layered blossoms! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore those flowers - and your colors are amazing! Awesome CAS design - perfect execution of color blocking! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays. Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is such a beauty!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx