thank you

Hi my sweet blogging friends and happy Friday :-)

I'm just popping in for a quick post to say a huge THANK YOU to all who left me a comment or voted on my question about splitting the blog into two 'by style'. 
Most of you voted for leaving it as is and not splitting .... and this is what I will do :-)
THANKS again :-)

I also wanted to share some exciting news with you:

The lovely Emma has a great store called 'Sew Sweet' and she sells the most adorable crafty things over there! There are lovely embellishments, like buttons or totally adorable ribbons and (very important to me *lol*) lots of gorgeous seam bindings that she is dying by herself and so much more beautiful things.

Check out the shop here and her store blog here.

So I am now a 'Sew Sweet Sweetie' along with all of the following amazing and talented ladies:

Ok... enough for now. I will be back later today (6pm CEST) with a card for the 'Whimsy Stamps New Digi Release Blog Hop'. So be sure to check back again, later :-)

Until then, I hope you'll have a great day filled with sunshine and lots of joy :)

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS, dear Sylvia....well deserved!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Congrats! Your artwork are so beautiful.I am having a blog candy I hope you will visit me too.
    Hugs,
    Rez
    http://karezmakreations.blogspot.com/2011/05/alohas-sweet-blog-candy-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay well done hun though I have to say I am not surprised :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx