{DT} - You Are Unique

Hi everyone and happy Monday :)
I hope you all had a great weekend!

Here's another card using one of the new released Kenny K images available at Whimsy Stamps.
He's called 'Teen Idol' and I tried to create a colorful, yet 'masculine' card, because it was intended for a young man (who will turn 18, soon ;) ) and I really hope he'll like it (don't you think it's super difficult to make cards for men.. especially for your own sons? *lol*)

The sewing on this card is anything but exact (*haha*.. what an understatement ;-) ) 
Hopefully he won't mind (but to be honest, I think he actually will not even notice it *lol*... am I a bad mom to say this? ;-))))))) ) 

I also used one of the new ticket sentiments from Raindrop Echo Designs called 'The Fun Life Tickets'. I think they go perfectly together with the Kenny K images :)


For the background I used some papers from the 'Summertime Fun - On Travel' digital kit by Jady Day Studio
card recipe:
  • stamps - Whimsy Stamps: 'Teen Idol' by Kenny K +  'The Fun Life Tickets' by Raindrop Echo Design
  • coloring mediums - Tombow Dual Brush pens, Mondeluz watercolor pencils
  • patterned papers 'Summertime Fun - On Travel' by Jady Day Studio
  • tools - mini sewing machine
  • other supplies - blue cardstock from stash, Kaisercraft blue rhinestones, foam tape from stash
challenges:


  ~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

10 comments:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous card. Love all the bright papers and great image. I'm sure he is going to love it.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boah wow der Wahnsinn.
    Was für eine Color Combo. Ein raum liebe Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card, I love the cirkles and sewing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great boys-card !! And good stitching....Thanks for joining us at ATS. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my. Like you I totally avoid boy cards! This one is just lovely! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Sylvia, I love the bright colours & your colour is perfect (as always).
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice and amazing card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Kenny K! Your coloring is FAB and so are the colors!

    Thanks for joining our "Sew Simple" challenge this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card. I love the orange and blue colour combo! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Sundaes anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx