got my first CARDS box today!!!

Hi everyone and happy Thursday (again) :-)
Ohhhh... I just had to stop by again today and write this post :-) 
Because today I got my very first CARDS box from Northridge Publishing *yay*
I know a lot of you have been published... and a lot of you have loooots of publications...so this would not be so very special for you, but for me this is extra special, because this book is the very first I was published in ... so I just had to snap a few photos *lol*

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen (noch einmal) einen schönen Donnerstag :-)
Ohhhh... ich musste heute einfach nochmal vorbei kommen und ein Posting machen.. bin nämlich hocherfreut ;-)
Warum? Ich hab' heute meine allererste CARDS Box von Northridge Publishing bekommen *hurra*
Ich weiß das einige von Euch veröffentlicht wurden.. und viele wurden auch schon gaaaaaaanz oft veröffentlicht... und somit ist das natürlich für Euch nichts Besonderes, aber für mich ist das jetzt wirklich ganz besonders speziell, weil es das allererste Buch ist in dem ich (bzw. eine meiner Karten) jemals veröffentlicht wurde... daher musste ich ein paar Fotos davon machen *lol* 


the box

the magazine (book)
the page :)


  
~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

16 comments:

  1. WOW.....congratulations, dear Sylvia! I am IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh meine liebe Sylvia da gratuliere ich Dir ganz feste.
    Du bist zurecht stolz auf Dich. Das ehrt einen doch und das ist gut so. Ich würde mich auch freuen, wenn mein Werk irgendwo erscheint. Also, Sandy freut sich dolle mit Dir. *winke*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome...well done you, gorgeous creations!! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how AWESOME!!!!! I have never tried out for publication - good job, girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely worth a second post for today, Sylvia! Congratulations to you! I'm crazy about polka dots so I'm loving this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! Beautiful Card too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always get excited so I sure understand! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!
    This card looks fantastic!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Sylvia - that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ach, TOLL! Das freut mich für dich und da darfst du auch ganz stolz sein...♥

    LG
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well big congrats to you! I love love your card! Enjoy your box of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is fabulous. Super cute. Congrats on the pub. How exciting! You so deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful! I love the polka dot butterflies! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! Love, love fun mail! Congrats on your pub!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! What a fun gift and honor to be published. I hope I can get published one day. WOW! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ganz ganz herzlichen glückwunsch...verdient ist verdient

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx