something different....

Hi everyone and happy Saturday :-)
I hope you are having a wonderful, sunny weekend!
 Today I want to show you something 'different' than my usual cards: the first page in my brand new 'Art Journal' :D I am currently taking a class at '2Frollein' and I really have soooo much fun exploring all the messy Mixed Media techniques :-)))
So here is my first spread - hope you like it!  


Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Samstag :-)
Ich hoffe Ihr habt ein wunderbares und sonniges Wochenende!
Heute möchte ich Euch mal was anderes zeigen, als immer nur Karten: Nämlich die allererste Seite in meinem brandneuen "Art Journal" :D Ich nehme gerade an einem Kurs der "2Frollein" teil und es macht mir echt riesigen Spaß die ganzen "dreckigen" Mixed Media Techniken auszuprobieren und kennen zu lernen :-)))
Hier kommt also meine erste Doppelseite - ich hoffe sie gefällt Euch!


(please click on the image to view it in original size!!!)


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

10 comments:

  1. This is so cool, Sylvia! Such pretty colors and so many neat details to look at. Have fun with the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, Sylvia! Love how you created the background...one of these days I would like to do this. It's on my list to do for now! LOL!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ja meine liebe Sylvia und ob die gefällt.
    Mal was ganz anderes von Dir und Dir muss nun klar sein, wir wollne mehr sehen ;)
    Super gematscht.

    Ich wünsche Dir noch ein wunderwunderschönes WE meine Liebe *winke*

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, das ist dir wirklich sehr gut gelungen. TOLL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Schön, das hat so ein bißchen was von Weite und Ferne... Ist dir sehr gut gelungen, Sylvia...

    LG Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a gorgeous project!!!! Love all the colors and the heart too!!!! Fabulous work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous Sylvia.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx