Sneak Peek - New Kit from Scrapbook Werkstatt


Hi everyone and happy Tuesday :)
Today I have a super quick post for you, just to let you know there will be a new monthly kit out on July 26th from Scrapbook Werkstatt!
And here's a little sneak peek from a card I've created with the kit.
Of course, I will create much more using the kit - because their amazing kits are always jam packed with lots of beautiful things :)
I will show you pictures of the finished projects on or after July 26 ;-)

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Dienstag :)
Heute habe ich nur ein ganz schnelles Posting für Euch um Euch wissen zu lassen, das es am 26. Juli ein neues Monatskit der Scrapbook Werkstatt gibt!
Hier ist ein kleiner "Vorgeschmack" von einer Karte, die ich mit dem Kit gemacht habe.
Ich werde natürlich noch viel mehr Dinge gestalten, denn das Kit ist immer randvoll mit tollen Sachen! 
Die Bilder der kompletten Projekte werde ich Euch dann am oder nach dem 26. Juli zeigen ;-)






 ~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

3 comments:

  1. Great LO and little details :)

    seo wiltshire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! Was just thinking it had been awhile since I stopped by your blog or heard from you at 2peas so I had to stop by...glad I did! :). Always love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx