The Most Wonderful Time of The Year



Hi everyone and happy Sunday :)

I hope you are enjoying the weekend!
Here is one more Christmas card I wanted to show you ;-) But this time it's a super simple one layer card!
I used the beautiful "Christmas Carols" stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps once again, because I love it's classy style and versatility!
I also want to enter this card into the Holiday Cards Challenge at Moxie Fab World

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Sonntag :)
Ich hoffe Ihr genießt das Wochenende!
Heute habe ich nochmal eine Weihnachtskarte, die ich Euch zeigen möchte. Diesmal ist es aber eine "OLC" (One Layer Card = Karte, die nur aus der Kartenbasis und sonst keinerlei weiteren Lagen mehr besteht)!
Ich habe hierfür einmal mehr das hübsche "Christmas Carols" Stempelset von CAS-ual Fridays Stamps benutzt, denn mir persönlich gefällt dieser klassische Stil total gut und auch das die Stempel aus diesem Set so vielfältig einsetzbar sind!
Außerdem möchte ich mit dieser Karte bei der Holiday Cards Challenge auf Moxie Fab World mitmachen.



BTW: Before you get totally bored by all these Christmas cards in August, I promise the next cards I'll show on this blog will be non Holiday cards ;-)


Nebenbei: Bevor Ihr total gelangweilt von all den Weihnachtskarten im August seid, verspreche ich Euch das die nächsten Karten, die ich Euch hier auf dem Blog zeigen werde KEINE Weihnachtskarten mehr sein werden ;-)

    Supplies


    Challenges


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

3 comments:

  1. oooo I love this. simple yet elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty!!! I might have to CASE these for my Christmas cards for Teachers this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sylvia! Thanks for linking this up to the Holiday Cards Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx