Hello Friend (AIR Project)



Hi everyone and happy Monday :)

Today I am up with my next project as an "artist in residence" on the IMAGINE Crafts blog!

This time my project over there is featuring the new Delicata Silvery Shimmer ink AND we got to play with some of the brand new stencils from The Crafters Workshop!
It was such a  joy to create my card with all those wonderful goodies :)

You can find a detailed supply list along with pictured step-by-step instructions on the IMAGINE Crafts blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you'll visit me again, tomorrow when my next post will be up with another sample card for the release day of the brand new Whimsy Stamps Clear Stamps line! :)

Sylvia xx


4 comments:

  1. lovely colours and a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Farbauswahl und eine wunderschöne Karte!!

    GLG Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mit so wenigen Elementen kann man eine tolle Karte gestalten - super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you used,they look so bright!
    You made a great job and thankyou for this
    beautiful inspiration using the CAS style,
    hugs Sylvie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx