Wonderful


I just have to use my new Leanne Ellis stamps from Sugar Nellie. I really adore these images! I used the sketch on Jehkotar for this card
*****
Ich musste einfach diesen neuen Leanne Ellis Stempel von Sugar Nellie benutzen. Ich finde die Motive einfach unglaublich schön! Für diese Karte habe ich den Sketch von Jehkotar benutzt



And a close-up of the image / Und noch eine Nahaufnahme vom Motiv


stamps:
Sugar Nellie (Design by Leanne Ellis)
Autumn Leaves (Design by Rhonna Farrer)
Koh-I-Noor pencils for coloring
design paper: Paper Pizazz
cardstock: Bazix (Crea Motion)
ribbon: Poppicrafts
rub on: Crate Paper
flower: Prima Marketing
charm brad: Dovecraft
stickles by Ranger
faux gems from stash



~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

23 comments:

  1. This is another stunning card in my favorite colours, i love this one so much, wow you are on a roll hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a beautiful card! lovely colors and execution:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boah noch so eine tolle Karte mit diesem schönen Stempel.
    Ich bin restlos begeistert. Wunderschön.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sylvia, this card is stunning! I love the soft, romantic colours you used. Gorgeous!

    xx Naoual

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning card. I like a lot the image and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous! Wow! I love it all. the colour tonesare beautiful! Thanks for playing along!
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fonderful card!!! I really love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kiitos Sylvia! Kauniita kottteja :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is totally great! Wonderful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful card, nice colours,,,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, wow, sylvia, a really gorgeous card, i love this image and the colouring is perfect. Hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is truly wonderful card in my favorite colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card. Love the bold colours and that stamp is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards and stunning stamps and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just so stunning card...love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. Please pop over to my blog there is an award waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is stunning !! I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! just gorgeous! Colours are so strong but sensitive at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. another gorgeous card - you are tempting me to get this stamp lol. Beautiful colours

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Different, nice image, lovely colours and the card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful card! I like very much. Stamp image what you use is lovely!

    Hugs from finland, Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  22. This one is so stunning!! Love the colors and this kind of rubberstamps.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx