Sugar Nellie Guest DT: Birthday Wishes // TPE


This is my contribution for this weeks challenge #3 at 'The Pink Elephant'.Carol created this beautiful sketch. I just mirrored the sketch .. hope that's ok?! I used one of the gorgeous new Sugar Nellie spring stamps designed by Elisabeth Bell. It's called 'Scattering Love' and I really love this image so much :-)

*****

Dies ist mein Beitrag zur Challenge Nr.3 diese Woche bei 'The Pink Elephant'. Carol hat diesen wundervollen Sketch kreiert. Ich habe den Sketch allerdings gespiegelt .. hoffe das ist ok?!
Ich habe einen der wundervollen neuen Sugar Nellie Frühlings Stempel designed von Elisabeth Bell benutzt. Er heisst 'Scattering Love' und ich finde das Motiv wirklich wundervoll :-)
stamps:
Sugar Nellie 'Scattering Love' designed by Elisabeth Bell
Inkadinkado (flourish and sentiment)


colored with
Tombow Markers
Lyra Aquacolour crayons
Sakura Stardust pen in clear
Inkssentials gel pen in white


design paper:
Dream Street Papers

others:
Bazzill Cardstock
Prima Marketing flowers
ribbon, spacers and brads from Poppicrafts
Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch
clear selfadhesive stones from stash
Versafine ink Onyx Black



~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

9 comments:

  1. Sylvia this is beautiful....i love the image....particularly appropriate for me :)and the colours are gorgeous....love how you flipped my sketch!
    Thanks for playing along at TPE this week :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh was ist die chöön, was ist die wieder schööön. So herrlich zarte Farben. Hach ich schmachte mal wieder vor mich hin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stamp is just gorgeous. I must check out this collection. I have the Whiff of joy spring set but I think this is nicer by far.

    Love how you have flipped the sketch - gorgeous absolutely gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us at the Pink Elephant this week.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun, love the fun and vibrant colours you used and well you made the chicken sparkle and I love me some glitter, LOL.

    xx Naoual

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very pretty Sylvia!!! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! I love added touches of glitter!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Pink Elephant!
    Robin
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Sylvia! I love the stamp & the glitz you added!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sylvia, du machst mich sprachlos - die karte ist mal wieder zuckersüß und wunderschön

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx