Tooot.... an announcement :)

Now that it's officially stated in the ScrapMatters forum, I can share my little secret with you, finally :) I had to keep it private for a few days now ... ohhhhh and it was really hard for me not to tell anyone about it as I am SO very excited about the news: I'm a member of the Hybrid Creative Team over at ScrapMatters.com *woohooo*
*****
Jetzt wo es offiziell im ScrapMatters Forum gepostet wurde, kann ich endlich mein kleines Geheimnis mit Euch teilen :) Ich musste ja nun für ein paar Tage den Mund halten... ohhhhh und das war wirklich sehr hart für mich, denn ich freue mich wirklich RIESIG über diese Neuigkeit: Ich bin nun ein Mitglied des Hybrid Creative Teams bei ScrapMatters.com *juuhuuuu*




~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das ist ja klasse für Dich - meinen herzlichen Glückwunsch.

    LG
    Uta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow das sind ja tolle Neuigkeiten. Ich freue mich riesig für Dich. Viel Spaß wünsche ich Dir beim werkeln für´s DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your projects and am honored to be in 2 CTs with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations honey they couldnt have picked a more perfect person...

    {hugs } pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx